The Ren Membership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) is for the Ren Membership Service (hereinafter referred to as the Membership Agreement) provided by the online shop operated by Corazon Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") shall be applied to all actions taken by Ren members (hereinafter referred to as "Members") as defined in Article 1 below. In addition, this agreement can be changed without obtaining the consent of the member, and the change will be effective from the time it is displayed on the site. Changes to these Terms shall be notified to members in a manner deemed appropriate by the Company, such as posting on the website.
Ren Member of Article 1
(1) "Ren Member" means a person who has agreed to these Terms and has voluntarily registered as a member.
(2) Members shall be responsible for managing the password set at the time of membership registration.
(3) Members shall promptly take procedures to change their registered member information in the event of any change.
(4) Only one ID is allowed per member.
(5) The rights of a member shall be owned by the member himself/herself, and the right may not be transferred, sold, changed, pledged, or otherwise pledged to a third party for any reason.
(6) If a member falls under any of the following, the shop may revoke the membership without prior notice.
1. When there is an act that violates or may violate laws and regulations
2. When there is an act that is contrary to public order and morals, or there is a fear of doing so
3. When there is slander or defamation against other members, our shop, or a third party
4. When there is an act that gives disadvantage to other members, our shop, or a third party
5. When there is an act that infringes the rights such as copyrights and privacy of other members, our shop, and third parties
6. When there is an act that interferes with the operation of our shop
7. In case of illegal use of member's ID or member's rights
8. In addition, when the shop determines that it is inappropriate as a member of the shop
(7) The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member or a third party due to the member being unable to use the service as a result of the Company taking the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
(8) Members may withdraw from Ren member services at any time by following the prescribed procedures.
(9) When a member who has withdrawn from membership once rejoins, the points, etc. granted before the withdrawal will be invalid.
Article 2 Membership Services
We currently offer the following member services. (Service contents are subject to change without notice.)
(1) Distribution of e-mail magazines Members can subscribe to e-mail magazines published by Noren. (You can unsubscribe freely. You can also subscribe to the mail magazine even if you are not a member.)
Article 3 Handling of personal information
(1) Types of personal information to be acquired [name, address, phone number, e-mail address, purchased product, payment method (credit card number in the case of credit), (optional: delivery address information (if different from address) gender, year of birth time)]
(2) Purpose of using personal information
1.Personal authentication of members
2. Reception of purchases and related communications
3. Product delivery (outsourced to a delivery company designated by our store)
4.Distribution of e-mail magazines
5. Sending greeting cards and catalogs
(3) In principle, personal information will not be used beyond the purpose of (2) above.
a) When the consent of the member is obtained in advance
b) When it is based on laws and regulations
c) When necessary to protect the life, property, rights, etc. of a member or a third party
(4) Disclosure, etc. of personal information Members may request disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information of the member himself/herself to the contact indicated in (6).
(5) Complaints and consultations about personal information Complaints and consultations about personal information of our shop are accepted at the following (6) window.
(6) Contact point for personal information
Phone number: 06-6311-0161 (weekdays 10:00 to 17:00/excluding summer and year-end and New Year holidays)
Contact name: Corazon Co., Ltd. EC Division Personal Information Consultation Desk
Article 4 Temporary Suspension of Service
In the following cases, we may suspend part or all of the service without notifying the member.
(1) When service cannot be provided due to natural disasters, fires, power outages, etc. (2) When service cannot be provided due to unforeseen circumstances such as wars, riots, riots, or disturbances (3) Communications networks, etc. (4) When it is impossible to provide services due to other operational reasons of our company.
Article 5 Disclaimer
Due to unavoidable circumstances of our shop related to Article 2 (6) (8) and Article 4 of this agreement, our shop cannot receive the service of our shop, We shall not be liable for any damages.
Article 6 Governing Law
Japanese law shall apply to the performance and interpretation of these Terms.
Article 7 Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of a problem arising between the member and the Company regarding the operation of this Agreement and Ren, both parties shall discuss and resolve the matter in good faith. If the dispute cannot be resolved through consultation, the Osaka District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
Established in October 2007