Direct fire is OK because it is heat-resistant pottery
The far-infrared effect warms the water slowly and makes a mellow white water boil.
The season when the room is dry. The shape of the kettle, which is steaming on the stove while boiling water, is a very wintery sight. This kettle was born while imagining this scene.
Drink warm plain water to warm your body from the core, keep the humidity in the room with steam, and it is a strong ally for winter health management.
Accented with brass handles
The handle is made of brass so it won't burn.
Wide mouth for easy cleaning
The wide mouth makes it easy to wash.
Available in two colors, white and black
Traditional crafts/Banko ware
Kamoshika tool shop
Banko ware from Mie Prefecture is known for its teapots and clay pots. In Komono-cho, which is located next to Yokkaichi City, there is a kiln of Yamaguchi Pottery, which has the original brand of "Kamoka Doguten". It has a warm and somewhat Scandinavian atmosphere, so it is a simple design that you will never get tired of arranging it on your dining table every day.
About the product
- heat resistant pottery
- φ19.5cm×H12.5cm (φ22.5cm including mouth) H20cm including handle
- about 2,000ml
- IH cannot be used.
Can be used over open fire.
It can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Care instructions
- For cleaning, use dishwashing detergent and wash thoroughly with water.
Please use a soft sponge when washing.
After use, wash thoroughly and dry before storing.
* If you put it on the fire while the bottom is wet, it may cause a malfunction, so please wipe off the moisture well before putting it on the fire.
* Do not cool this product rapidly while it is hot, or place it directly on a cold place such as a tile or stainless steel stand.
* It is dangerous during and after heating due to the high temperature. be careful. Be sure to use a cloth or pot holder.
※Please avoid empty firing.
*Do not touch the steam or water that comes out during cooking as it is very hot.
*Because it is made of ceramic, it may be damaged if dropped or impacted.
*Cannot be used with IH equipment.
*Do not use for fried foods.
*If you place the heated product directly on a table, etc., it may be damaged or deformed, so please be sure to use a trivet.
*Please note that using a metal scrubbing brush or abrasive detergent may damage the surface.
*The size, shape, color, texture, and weight of each product may vary slightly due to the characteristics of the raw material clay and glaze.
* Dishes with a strong odor may leave an odor on the pottery.