Cooking rice, ohitsu, storage container
An excellent hot pot with all the triple threats.
Put the pot on the table and use it as a rice bowl.
You can enjoy the taste of freshly cooked rice by heating the leftover rice with the pot in the microwave.
Soft and fluffy.
You can cook delicious rice.
The lid of the rice pot does not have holes for steam to escape to prevent boiling over. Instead, place the lid on the side of the pot so that the lid fits completely inside the pot. The rise is high, and the shape is the secret to the difficulty of boiling over. The rice circulates well in the pot, and the fluffy and delicious rice is cooked.
Just after cooking
It is a design that can be served on the dining table.
The pot has heat retention and humidity control functions, so it can be used as a rice bowl.
If you put the leftover rice in the refrigerator together with the pot, it will have a moisturizing effect, and you can store the fluffy cooked rice in a delicious state.
It's just the right size for making pots, rice porridge, udon noodles, soups and simmered dishes.
rounded form and
The lid, which is shaped like a hagama pot, looks like something out of an old tale, giving it a retro feel.
Just by placing it in the kitchen or on the dining table, it creates a fun and bright atmosphere.
As a gift for loved ones
This 1 cup is about 3 bowls worth.
Recommended as a gift for those who live alone or elderly couples.
Children who are growing up and those who eat well can use it as a rice bowl as it is.
For long-lasting use
"Blinding" is important!
The earthenware pot is made of a coarse material that gently transfers heat.
If you use it as it is, it will cause water leakage and cracks, so it is necessary to seal it with starchy rice or potato starch.
It's a troublesome task, but you can cook deliciously because you're a soshi, so please stop by.
<Procedure for sealing>
1. Rinse about 2 cups of rice and fill the pot up to the 8th minute with rice water (or potato starch or flour dissolved in it).
2. Heat and bring to a boil.
3. After boiling, let it cool down, discard the water and wash it clean.
4. Dry well.
Traditional crafts/Banko ware
Kamoshika tool shop
Banko ware from Mie Prefecture is known for its teapots and clay pots. In Komono-cho, which is located next to Yokkaichi City, there is a kiln of Yamaguchi Pottery, which has the original brand of "Kamoka Doguten". It has a warm and somewhat Scandinavian atmosphere, so it is a simple design that you will never get tired of arranging it on your dining table every day.
About the product
- Width 17cm (handle included) x Height 9cm (cover included) Outer diameter 14cm
- heat resistant pottery
- Approximate amount
- 200cc of water for 180cc of rice (Cooking time: about 11-12 minutes)
- Producing area
- Japan (Mie Prefecture)
- *Please refer to "Handling Precautions" below.
* Please note that the color of the product may differ slightly depending on the PC environment you view.
1. Use dishwashing detergent and wash thoroughly with water.
2. Please use a soft sponge when washing.
3. After use, wash thoroughly and dry before storing.
*In particular, if the bottom is wet, it will cause cracking, so we recommend drying it with the bottom facing up.
<Caution when heating>
* If you put it on fire while the bottom is wet, it may cause a malfunction. Wipe off the moisture well before heating.
*During and after heating, it is dangerous due to the high temperature, so be sure to use a cloth or potholder.
※Please avoid empty firing.
*Do not use for fried foods.
*Do not touch the steam or water that comes out during cooking as it is very hot.
*If you place the heated product directly on a table, etc., it may be damaged or deformed, so please be sure to use a trivet.
* Do not cool this product rapidly while it is hot, or place it directly on a cold place such as a tile or stainless steel stand.
<Precautions for handling>
* For cleaning, use dishwashing detergent and wash thoroughly with water.
*Please note that using a metal scrubbing brush or abrasive detergent may damage the surface.
*Please use a soft sponge when washing.
* After use, wash thoroughly and dry before storing.
*The size, shape, color, texture, and weight of each product may vary slightly due to the characteristics of the raw material clay and glaze.
*The product is white, and some parts have an orange tint, but this is not a defect. Because it depends on how the glaze comes out and how it is baked,
* Dishes with a strong odor may leave an odor on the pottery.
* The color of the product may differ slightly depending on the PC environment you see.